Tempest Duel Academy
Tempest Duel Academy
Tempest Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tempest Duel Academy

This is where you become the best.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Here I stand, amid a graveyard.
Duel Monsters Unlimited (DMU) Review. EmptyWed Oct 07, 2020 2:01 am by Cornom

» Admin Team
Duel Monsters Unlimited (DMU) Review. EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 12:09 am by Spirit_Of_Sun

» Request Dragon Deck
Duel Monsters Unlimited (DMU) Review. EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 12:00 am by Spirit_Of_Sun

» whats your fav deck type
Duel Monsters Unlimited (DMU) Review. EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 11:52 pm by Spirit_Of_Sun

» Test Hamachi
Duel Monsters Unlimited (DMU) Review. EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 11:36 pm by Spirit_Of_Sun

» TDA Ranking System!
Duel Monsters Unlimited (DMU) Review. EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 11:31 pm by Spirit_Of_Sun

» Dueling with some Spirit
Duel Monsters Unlimited (DMU) Review. EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 11:27 pm by Spirit_Of_Sun

» I am here
Duel Monsters Unlimited (DMU) Review. EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 10:35 am by manos00

» Kakashi-hatake Office
Duel Monsters Unlimited (DMU) Review. EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 10:26 am by manos00

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 91 on Sat Apr 17, 2021 10:09 am
Top posters
Kakashi-Hatake5618
Duel Monsters Unlimited (DMU) Review. I_vote_lcapDuel Monsters Unlimited (DMU) Review. I_voting_barDuel Monsters Unlimited (DMU) Review. I_vote_rcap 
beastslayer36
Duel Monsters Unlimited (DMU) Review. I_vote_lcapDuel Monsters Unlimited (DMU) Review. I_voting_barDuel Monsters Unlimited (DMU) Review. I_vote_rcap 
Timberwolf
Blaze
Akiza Izinski
Cornom
Taisou
Xzero
DuelSoul
b.ballboyrock
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Duel Monsters Unlimited (DMU) Review.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
beastslayer36
Tester
Tester
beastslayer36

Duel Monsters Unlimited (DMU) Review. Empty
PostSubject: Duel Monsters Unlimited (DMU) Review.   Duel Monsters Unlimited (DMU) Review. EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 3:53 pm

I recently started playing on this free system a while ago, and I must say I am awestruck by its components. If you compare DMU to KCVDS, DMU is better than KCVDS in many ways.

You start off as a duelist, (yes you can choose what you look like!) that roams around with nothing but a deck, duel disk, and a thirst to duel people. You can duel anyone that agree to by raising your duel disk, and the game starts right in the environment you're in! You can even Turbo duel and Tag Duel if you please!!!!!

The card collection is well over 4,000 (yes you may poo yourselves TCG fans), along with cards only from the anime,OCG, and unplayable cards.

If you've been on KCVDS, you know that there are some things you cannot do, such as placing cards on the bottom of your deck (you Diamond Dude players know what I mean eh?). Yes that's right placing cards on the bottom of a deck.

Love to play Crystal Beasts, but hate having to place them in the rfg zone? DMU has an answer for that too! You can place any card in the S/T zone, and if they happen to be crystal beasts, then an image of their respective "gem" is placed overthem. Neat huh?

These certainly aren't the only new controls. LP managing has been made simpler, -200 subtracts 200 LP without having to do"/sub 200." Also, any cards can be freely moved to the deck,hand rfg regardless of where they are at the moment.

And one of my personal favorites is that you can choose your ace card, that when sumoned, plays a "turning the tide" tune from 5d's. And if you love watching Yugioh 5d's, then you'll love hearing the sound effects when you summon a monster, lose LP, and activate cards.

So in all fairness, DMU is the better yugioh manual player game for these reasons. Sure KCVDS may upgrade the commands and features, but DMU still lets you roam freely around Domino city, as if you were a real duelist. I would like to hear some comments about this topic!
Back to top Go down
Cornom
Tester
Tester
Cornom

PostSubject: Wow...   Duel Monsters Unlimited (DMU) Review. EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 7:27 pm

Ok, I really agree with you, DMU is WAY better than KCVDS, You dont need the Hamachi (But Im Keeping It Anyways), You can TAG DUEL, So Many Cards, Its just so awsome, I really think instead of playing on KCVDS EVERYONE should play on DMU...
Back to top Go down
Xzero
Admin
Admin
Xzero

PostSubject: Re: Duel Monsters Unlimited (DMU) Review.   Duel Monsters Unlimited (DMU) Review. EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 2:49 am

but there are somethings that kcvds is better with such as you can put your curser on a facedown card you control and see what it is but on DMU you have to click on the card which takes some time if you have a lot of face down cards
Back to top Go down
http://darkmonarchacademy.forumotion.net
beastslayer36
Tester
Tester
beastslayer36

PostSubject: Re: Duel Monsters Unlimited (DMU) Review.   Duel Monsters Unlimited (DMU) Review. EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 2:56 am

I would gladly give looking at a facedown for all of the awesome features of the game good sir.
Back to top Go down
Xzero
Admin
Admin
Xzero

PostSubject: Re: Duel Monsters Unlimited (DMU) Review.   Duel Monsters Unlimited (DMU) Review. EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 1:45 am

when i played on DMU some of the time the room i was in would crash. half the time it was when i was in an awsome duel. kcvds rooms dont completely crash when your in it, kcvds just lags a lot
Back to top Go down
Cornom
Tester
Tester
Cornom

PostSubject: Hey...   Duel Monsters Unlimited (DMU) Review. EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 2:54 am

Hey, yes its true it dose lag, but the next update will fix that...
Back to top Go down
Xzero
Admin
Admin
Xzero

PostSubject: Re: Duel Monsters Unlimited (DMU) Review.   Duel Monsters Unlimited (DMU) Review. EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 8:06 pm

that would be good i shouldnt have deleted my account cause i had 2 good decks
one was a bounce deck and the other was lightsworn. the bounce deck and lightsworn were a very good combo in a tag duel
Back to top Go down
Timberwolf
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Timberwolf

PostSubject: Re: Duel Monsters Unlimited (DMU) Review.   Duel Monsters Unlimited (DMU) Review. EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 1:47 pm

DMU is okay if you like tag duels however i dont like walking around and find that the smaller cards the deck builder and images are inferior to kcvds . with 1.20 kcvds will be vastly superior no contest.
Back to top Go down
beastslayer36
Tester
Tester
beastslayer36

PostSubject: Re: Duel Monsters Unlimited (DMU) Review.   Duel Monsters Unlimited (DMU) Review. EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 4:46 pm

I dont think anyone knows when 1.20 kcvds is coming out...
Or what it will have...
Alls I know is that DMU has Majestic Star Dragon and Stardust Dragon/Assault Mode!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Duel Monsters Unlimited (DMU) Review.   Duel Monsters Unlimited (DMU) Review. Empty

Back to top Go down

Duel Monsters Unlimited (DMU) Review.
Page 1 of 1